Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

941 Version still March 2022

DLR
Level 3

Are you waiting to e-file Form 941?  Form 941 is still the version from March 2022 not the current June 2022 version.  I did e-file a Form 941 yesterday and it was accepted.  Can I assume if it was accepted it is fine to e-file Form 941 and I don't have to wait for the next update to have the June 2022 version of Form 941 before e-filing?

4 Comments 4
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

It will probably work fine, but personally, I would wait a couple of weeks.  The IRS just came out with the new 941 a short time ago, and it usually takes Intuit about 3 weeks to update their software.

vscpanm
Level 5

HI DLR. I compared the EASY 941 to the IRS 2nd quarter version and the only fields that are different are the COBRA credit fields: 11e, 11f, and 13f. All else is the same except for the 2nd quarter check box being grayed out. However, EASY does put the x in that box.

It would be nice if an EASY representative would verify that it is ok to file. We have so many that we really can't afford to wait to submit.

DLR
Level 3

I agree the only change was on the COBRA credit, we are e-filing Form 941s and they are being accepted so I can't believe it would be an issue but some communication from Easy Acct would be nice. 

vscpanm
Level 5

I spoke with an EASY agent this morning and they will be releasing an update very soon, possible today as the fix has already been completed. 

0 Cheers