Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update for 2/26/2020

Teena
Level 1

when will intuit update or release the tax refund for the one that doesn't have direct deposit that is schedule for today

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit doesn't control the refunds, IRS and/or your banking product controls the release of refunds.

Maybe you can add some additional details to you post and someone can provide some additional information.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Teena
Level 1

IRS HAVE RELEASED THEM AS OF TODAY. ALL MY PPL THAT HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT HAVE THIER BUT MY SCREEN STILL SAYING WAITING FOR DEPOSIT. I HAVE WENT TO EFILE THEN TO ALL THE UPDATE BUT THE SCREEN STILL ISNT UPDATE SO THEREFORE IT IS UPDATING THE ONE THAT I NEED TO CUT A CHECK FOR EITHER. THEY ARE SAYING STILL WAITING AUTHORIZATION

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive seen in other tax preparer message boards that banking products are having some issues today, people are not happy about it.

This is not something that Intuit has control over, you need to get in touch with whichever bank you are using for these types of refunds.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

wow... all that yelling has hurt my ears.... especially since this a community board of tax preparers just giving of their time  trying to help other preparers.

But, maybe the yelling at the wrong people made you feel better...…..

Nice grammar and spelling too..

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers