Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch bank products from Quick Collection to Traditional RT

brtaxser
Level 1

I Submitted an application to switch bank products Jan 31, 2020 from Quick collections to Traditional RT,  It appears that Pro Series has not to date submitted my application to TPG for approval.  I have called Intuit and TPG and they keep passing the buck.  Intuit indicated they submitted the application to TPG and TPG indicated they have not received the application.  I completed the application on the 31 of January, with the help of one of intuit representative.  The bank product indicator in my system indicated that the Traditional RT application is pending.  I need help get this issue resolved. Any suggession??? Or should I just go with another tax program and start all over???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

2 Comments 2
Ernie
Level 9

We are just users.  You will need to contact INTUIT to get this answered.

0 Cheers
Ricxardelli
Level 3

It’s so frustrating!!  The same thing has happened to me!  They should be open today but they are not.  I have called every day.  They still pass the buck.  It’s TPG’s fault is what they say, but TPG says they have NOT received my application.  I’m very frustrated!!!  I think Intuit has gone down hill in the quality of their product and their support!