Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slip Sheet in ProSeries Basic

louannwaterson
Level 1

I'm using ProSeries Basic Edition.  I like to print the Slip Sheet for the tax return that I will be giving to the client.  But printing the Slip Sheet is only available when you print the Filing Copy.  Slip Sheet printing is not available when you print Client Copy.

What is the rationale behind this?  If you were printing a tax return to be filed with the IRS (Filing Copy), you wouldn't need the Slip Sheet.  But you would need the Slip Sheet if you a mailing the Client Copy to the client.  But in that view, Slip Sheet isn't available to print.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Great to have you in the community. I have checked on this and the rational is that the slip sheet is meant for mailing the return in to the IRS and that there would be no need for it for the client copy because the intention is for the return to be handed to the client.

0 Cheers