Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queen Elizabeth's wannabe clone just stopped in

PATAX
Level 15

You know the type of client that thinks she has the most complicated return in the world that is as precious as gold. Meanwhile it is a joke compared to others. And is it just me, or is it these people that are retired and not working that are the big PITA clients? God Almighty, I wish they would get jobs.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't answer the phone in the evening or on the weekends.  That's my quiet time to get things done.  The group that is most likely to call during those times are my retired clients.  They have nothing but time on their hands but evidently they have no clue as to what time it actually is. 😲

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't answer the phone in the evening or on the weekends.  That's my quiet time to get things done.  The group that is most likely to call during those times are my retired clients.  They have nothing but time on their hands but evidently they have no clue as to what time it actually is. 😲

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

You hit the nail on the head Iron Man.

PATAX
Level 15

🤖👸

pamdory
Level 8

Let's not forget their propensity for running errands over the lunch hour on weekdays.  They could do those things before or after the time working people are limited to, but sure enough they are in front of you at the grocery store.  And pulling their CHECKBOOK out to pay.

Don't mind me, today was not only the business deadline but my last day of back-to-back appointments.  I might be a little cranky.  I told an elderly gentleman today who asked me to look at his file box and tell me if he and his wife are doing more work than I need them to do.  I told him he brought me more than I need, but that they didn't summarize anything I didn't need.  "Bob, you're not working that hard.  Quit whining."  I said it very pleasantly, but it was quite satisfying. 

PATAX
Level 15

Oh yes, the checkbook clowns at the supermarket. They are almost as bad as the clowns who go inside the post office to get a money order and back up the whole line. And how much is the post office making on that money order, a big $1.80 or some crap like this? And if I pissed anybody off, then too bad.

0 Cheers