Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREP FEES DEPOSITS FROM SBTPG

Howil2058
Level 1

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PREP FEES BEING DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY DEPOSIT SINCE FEB,27 2022. I HAVE CALL THERE TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT OVER 7 TIMES IN TWO WEEKS. 1st I WAS LIED TO THAT MY BANK WAS NOT ACCEPTING MY DEPOSIT, I CALL MY BANK AND THEY DENIED THAT ANY FUNDS WERE REJECTED. I CALL AGAIN TO SBTPG AND THEY SAID THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN I TOLD THEM MY BANK WOULD ALWAYS ALERT ME IF ANY TRANSACTION WERE NOT ACCEPTED.

AFTER FOUR MORE CALLS BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR THREE MINUTES AT A TIME FOR THE REP TO COME BACK AND SAY PLEASE HOLD, I AM CHECKING INTO IT EACH CALL LAST OVER 90 MINUTES AT THE END OF THE 4 DAY I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A GLICH IN THE SYSTEM AND THEY WERE WORKING TO FIX THE PROBLEM. THIS WAS LAST THURSDAY, ON MONDAY 3-28-22 THEY STILL HAVE NOT FIXED THE PROBLEM. I HAVE OVER TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS SITTING THERE WITH NO RECOURSE ON HOW TO GET THAT MONEY TO ME, BECAUSE THEY ONLY DEPOSIT.  

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

"IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PREP FEES BEING DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT."

Nope.  My clients pay me directly, I don't rely on some screwed up third party to take care of that little step.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

"IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PREP FEES BEING DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT."

Nope.  My clients pay me directly, I don't rely on some screwed up third party to take care of that little step.

Slava Ukraini!