Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

% of Income from US Gov Securities

tiredofhotmail
Level 2

Can anyone tell me where to find the % of income from US Gov Securities for PONCX for filing 2022 state income tax purposes?

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try their website or try Google or try both.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

If it's not easy to find, I'd have the client contact the broker.  More likely, your client has just omitted to send you the supplemental information that comes with the 1099 because he/she didn't think it was important.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
tiredofhotmail
Level 2

Thank you so much for the replies.  On my 8th phone call of the day I finally got the right person to give me the information.  It was not on the tax statement and her advisors did not really even know what I meant.  Thanks !

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad you got what you need.  My personal experience with brokerages is that those people who answer the phone and man the chat lines don't often know what they are talking about when it comes to technical stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

I've always referred to it as Government Obligation, like this:

poncx government obligations income 2022

And you see this:

PIMCO Govt Obligation income 2022 (click me) 

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.