Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS is gonna get you!

George4Tacks
Level 15

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/08/us/politics/irs-deploys-artificial-intelligence-to-target-rich-pa...

Well, maybe not you or your clients since you are obviously one of the good guys that tells your clients to straighten up and fly right. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

So the IRS is using artificial intelligence to look for bad guys (and bad gals).  But based on some of the posts here, there is a lot of artificial intelligence using Intuit products.  Artificial intelligence is equal to no intelligence, isn't it? 😬

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

So the IRS is using artificial intelligence to look for bad guys (and bad gals).  But based on some of the posts here, there is a lot of artificial intelligence using Intuit products.  Artificial intelligence is equal to no intelligence, isn't it? 😬

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I was gonna say IRS' intelligence has been artificial for as long as I began my practice, but @IRonMaN  said it already...

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
PATAX
Level 15

it seems like every year, when tax filing season starts, there is a report/article of high profile famous person with irs issues - maybe this year in February or so there will be ai/irs article of same type.