Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iron Man

rcooley25
Level 11

For your information Mr Fireball is about to have his 19th nervous breakdown over form 8915F.

I need a lot of fireball to keep me calm down.

11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

You probably need a lot of Fireball because you have most likely built up a tolerance to it after drinking it for 95 years 😉

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Since I will turn 79 next wendsday that is quite a feat.

IRonMaN
Level 15

In case I forget next week - Happy Birthday!!  🎂 

Slava Ukraini!

Since I will turn 79 next wendsday that is quite a feat.

Happy Birthday but don't expect ProSeries to give you Form 8915F as a birthday present in the following day's update.  I am betting it will be "unexpectedly" delayed again.

Dusty2
Level 7

I am more than happy to jump on Pro Series when it is appropriate but this form is one that changes every year based on the disasters that year.  They no longer make new forms just add to this one.

Dusty

dkh
Level 15

Mr Cooley 

can you set up a round of Fireball shots for all those preparers that are stressing over the 1099 MWP issue ?    

Thank you, 

Denise

PS  I'd like one (or four) myself  -just for the fun of it

IRonMaN
Level 15

What preparers?  Most of those people took a bus ride over from Turdddotaxxx.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Thank You. Be sure to buy stock in fireball since I am sure with all that is going to be consume next week the value of stock is bound to go up.

rcooley25
Level 11

WE are only a week away from being finalised. They wouyld not dare move back again.  Would they?

rcooley25
Level 11

There is one thing different this year from last year. The main reason for the disaster last year  was with the IRS. The main reason for the disaster this year is entirely on Intuits shoulders.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Are you sure 4 is enough? As I just said in a previous post buy stock right now in fireball because I am certain the stock value will go up next week.   One more thing. Mr Cooley was my fathers name My name is Richard.