Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is a bit of diversion

George4Tacks
Level 15

https://www.caltax.com/spidellweb/public/marketing/taxseasontribune/2023/2-19/tribune.html?utm_sourc...

You can sign up for more at the link.

I really like Danny Trejo. He was on Finding Your Roots recently and he seems like a really nice bad guy. Like many celebs, he appears to have received some bad tax advise. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Dog grooming isn't deductible for a donut shop?  Looks like I have a bunch of returns to amend.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

Dog grooming isn't deductible for a donut shop?  Looks like I have a bunch of returns to amend.

It's okay if it is a gaurd dog.  😁

sjrcpa
Level 15

You beat me to it Bill.

Ex-AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

I see the part about "Eat strange foods … think jellied moose nose" and I am volunteering the info that I have this recipe, in case you are interested.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
sjrcpa
Level 15

Have you ever eaten it?

Ex-AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Have you ever eaten it?"

Almost, raw and by accident. One moose nearly ran into me while I was out with the sled dog team and one was rampaging through the neighborhood, trapped my neighbors on their front porch, squeezed down the property line between my house and the side fence. I though the silhouette was a horse and stepped outside to see who was riding a horse down that side. Man, it smelled so bad, I don't think I could stand to prepare that dish. I bet it's like lutefisk, and not chicken.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers