Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

redd
Level 1

How and where do you file a complaint and make sure all documents were deleted??

Tax lady flipped out during a coversation, when I asked to speak with her supervisor, she began yelling

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

7 Comments 7
abctax55
Level 15

Are you referring to Intuit Customer Support as "the tax lady that flipped out"?

And what tax documents were involved?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

blink...blink.... some more context and details would be helpful, only you know what youre referring to at this point.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
redd
Level 1

So. I'm going to upload the text conversation and let everyone else in the community be the judge.. I was only asking for hard copies and La'Toscha went IN

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@redd 

Hard copies of what? Where do you think you are, on the internet?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Please read the messages again.  Folks are trying to help.  No one is asking you to upload any document, just for you to provide context for your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Support Chat?   Who does that still?  I know its not ProSeries.   Turbotax?  PTO?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Yes, @Just-Lisa-Now- I was thinking this person is supposed to be at the TurboTax community, working on their upload of their own tax documents...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.