Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come on now, more boogers on forms

PATAX
Level 15

Second year in a row with alleged booger marks on forms. Similar looking booger marks but a different client . What is going on here? Has not Kleenex been invented? I have to photocopy the document too for due diligence.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

Gross !!!       But how about a nail clipping.... pretty sure it was toe nail.  Couple weeks ago a client was dropping off paperwork, as he was shuffling throw to show me what he brought - that nasty nail clipping slipped out.   Barf !

He left it on the table like no big deal.

View solution in original post

12 Comments 12
dkh
Level 15

Gross !!!       But how about a nail clipping.... pretty sure it was toe nail.  Couple weeks ago a client was dropping off paperwork, as he was shuffling throw to show me what he brought - that nasty nail clipping slipped out.   Barf !

He left it on the table like no big deal.

PATAX
Level 15

What a creep. I think we should file workers comp claims for severe anguish for dealing with this nonsense.

IRonMaN
Level 15

These are all just part of the latest IRS due diligence requirements - did you both run DNA tests on those samples like you are required to do?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I think I'm going to call RCooley and see if I can borrow a bottle of Fireball from him.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I doubt he has any left after celebrating the arrival of his favorite form.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

What gets me is when clients lick their fingers as they fiddle through their paperwork.. that really bugs me.. no, i don't want to touch that now.. also when they put stuff on the chair next to them instead of putting their papers on my desk.. also bothers me.  I had a lady doing all the licking of each document and i could not take it anymore.. so i said. umm.. can i see the whole stack.. it is easier that way.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Jim getting ready for his next appointment

Jim.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Jim, if she was a Swedish supermodel then I wouldn't mind. If she looked like  Roseanne Barr after spending the whole day in a Chinese buffet line then I don't know?

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

dodged another bullet.. i walked up to the lobby to see if my next appt was here.. he was walking right in with a folder in his hand and said he had to go to the bathroom first.. i said.. "I'll take the  folder and get started on it"  I don't want any bathroom folders i thought to myself

IRonMaN
Level 15

This is beginning to sound like an episode of Seinfeld 😁

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Somebody on another forum mentioned that for two years in a row, one client included a condom in his envelope of paperwork.

dkh
Level 15

Crazy.jpgOh please tell me it was still in the wrapper.

maybe a hint they were interested in a hook up....lol