Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BINGO!!

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

36176    56438    26324    36716    2025063    2054271

BINGO!!!

The truth is, I pass all posts that are headed with BINGO numbers.

If you don't take the time to type a few words about the issue, I won't even have a second to see if I could help.

@IRonMaN  Tell me a sven joke about Bingo. 

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can pass on those.  They are ancient posts that were never answered but Intuit took the time to add solutions that nobody will be able to find after today.

Sven and Ole don't play bingo.  You will have to settle for this:

There was a sandwich machine in a Norwegian factory. Olaf didn't quite understand what the machine was about though. He went to the machine and put  his money in the machine and got one sandwich. He was so excited, he  put  more of his money into the machine and received another sandwich. Finally he had a huge pile of sandwiches.
Another worker was wondering what Olaf was doing:
- "Olaf, don't you think you should stop now?"
- "What the hell are you babbling about?! I am just starting to win big!"

Our neighbor, Ole, recently had a vasectomy because he didn't want any
more grandchildren.

Ole was driving home after picking up some lutefisk & got caught in a really bad hailstorm. His car, a blue AMC Pacer, was covered with dents, so the next day he took it to a repair shop in Boyceville. Sven, the shop owner, decided to have some fun...He told Ole to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, & all the dents would pop out. So, Ole went home, got down on his hands & knees & started blowing into the tailpipe. Nothing happened.. So he blew a little harder, & still nothing happened. Lena saw him & asked, 'Vat are you doing?' Ole told her how the repairman had instructed him to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Lena rolled her eyes & said, 'Ole, you need to roll up da vindows first.”

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can pass on those.  They are ancient posts that were never answered but Intuit took the time to add solutions that nobody will be able to find after today.

Sven and Ole don't play bingo.  You will have to settle for this:

There was a sandwich machine in a Norwegian factory. Olaf didn't quite understand what the machine was about though. He went to the machine and put  his money in the machine and got one sandwich. He was so excited, he  put  more of his money into the machine and received another sandwich. Finally he had a huge pile of sandwiches.
Another worker was wondering what Olaf was doing:
- "Olaf, don't you think you should stop now?"
- "What the hell are you babbling about?! I am just starting to win big!"

Our neighbor, Ole, recently had a vasectomy because he didn't want any
more grandchildren.

Ole was driving home after picking up some lutefisk & got caught in a really bad hailstorm. His car, a blue AMC Pacer, was covered with dents, so the next day he took it to a repair shop in Boyceville. Sven, the shop owner, decided to have some fun...He told Ole to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, & all the dents would pop out. So, Ole went home, got down on his hands & knees & started blowing into the tailpipe. Nothing happened.. So he blew a little harder, & still nothing happened. Lena saw him & asked, 'Vat are you doing?' Ole told her how the repairman had instructed him to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Lena rolled her eyes & said, 'Ole, you need to roll up da vindows first.”

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

joshuabarksatlcs_0-1654967028663.png

@IRonMaN  Did I tell you I come here for your jokes!!

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
sjrcpa
Level 15

@IRonMaN  Tell me a sven joke about Bingo.

What is he - Alexa?

Ex-AllStar