Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Season!

lucrecia
Level 4

Hello All! Whos ready for another crazy season?!?!😁

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I send a letter out to my clients in early January announcing another tax season is here, making a bullet point list of some common tax items for them to look for, and then inviting them to email or to call me to set up their tax appointment.  Sent over 1,000 letters out and i have been getting a lot of phone calls where they found me online or got my name and number from a friend. 

View solution in original post

11 Comments 11
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

already have a lot of clients scheduled.. ready to go. 

lucrecia
Level 4

Really? Man you lucky! 👍

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I send a letter out to my clients in early January announcing another tax season is here, making a bullet point list of some common tax items for them to look for, and then inviting them to email or to call me to set up their tax appointment.  Sent over 1,000 letters out and i have been getting a lot of phone calls where they found me online or got my name and number from a friend. 

dkh
Level 15

I'm NOT ready but had first appt for individual return preparation this morning anyhow.  Knew we couldn't finish but client wants/needs return done as soon as possible.  I like to get the PITAs in and out.

lucrecia
Level 4

0 Cheers
lucrecia
Level 4

Thats a brilliant Idea!. Your good. Ima do that next time, Thanks for that.

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

not too late to do that now. 

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

My annual letter to clients always lists a cut-off date.  Typically the last Sunday in March.  I'll accept additional / final info after that but will not start any new ones (yeah, that happens...) after that date.  It's amazing, I now have 500 appointments for March 26th and none before.  Like doing homework at the last minute........

IRonMaN
Level 15

@dkh has it half right:

"I like to get the PITAs in and out"

I just like to get the PITAs out ----------- I don't really care to ever let them in 😊

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

I   dont know if there is enough fireball whiskey to get me completely ready, 

PATAX
Level 15

I am ready to see sasquatch, but that doesn't mean that I want too.....