Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual tax organizer

mike1
Level 1

I converted from Lacerte to ProConnect Tax Online. This my third tax season using PTO. For the most part, it has been a great program. However, I absolutely HATE the fact that I cannot produce a paper tax organizer like I could with Lacerte. PTO has something it calls an organizer, but it's terrible and I would be embarrassed to send it my clients.

Can we please, please, please have PTO create a Lacerte-like paper organizer next year? Not all clients use the organizer, but the ones that do, really miss the Lacerte ones I used to produce.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
Travis H

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to relay this to the product's development team.

In the meantime, I just want to ensure you have all resources available to you.

Here is an article that goes over the PDF Client Checklist: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-create-pdf-organizers-in-proconnec...

Just as well, at the bottom of this article is a section that links out to the paper organizers found in Lacerte.

0 Cheers