Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeah, thanks but no thanks

IRonMaN
Level 15

How many folks here are going to jump at this fine Intuit offering that I found in today's e-mail?

Intuit Select Pro Staffing

Outsourcing staff is now easier than ever

If you’re ready to start growing your business while reducing your workload, Intuit Select Pro Staffing is the service for you.

What's Intuit Select Pro Staffing?

This new program is here to help tax professionals find expert staff. We’ve done the pre-work of vetting outsourcing firms, so we can help match you with the right staff. Plus, there’s no tax software training needed—all of the tax experts will be fully trained on the Intuit tax software that you prefer to use, as well as US tax legislation and more.

It’s time to make your first move.

Visit our website to get started so you can start scaling your business and increasing productivity. First, we’ll ask you some important questions so we can put together a strategic plan to match you with the right staffing provider. You’ll have a number of customizable options to determine the way we tailor our search for you. Then we can start planning your path to staffing success.

Is outsource staffing right for your practice?

Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, October 25 at 1PM CT to learn more about Intuit Select Pro Staffing.
Register >

Slava Ukraini!
16 Comments 16
PATAX
Level 15

It seems like they are an octopus to me, they are getting their hands everywhere. The chances of me or you Iron Man signing up for this service is the same chance of anyone ever getting a thumbs up or kudos from our friend QB.😉

qbteachmt
Level 15

So now, we can all hire each other?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
IRonMaN
Level 15

There is no chance of ever hiring them but I really truly wonder where they are finding all of those "qualified" helpers.  Maybe the prestige of working for Intuit draws all of that qualified help that tax preparers can't seem to find. 😬

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Maybe they are finding them at the Victor Lustig placement agency? I don't know I'm just asking.😉😁

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

My email program must sweep Intuit mail to spam, I didnt see this one.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe the first ones on their their list were the preparers they thought were the longest shots to bite😜

Slava Ukraini!
ljr
Level 8

Wonder what Country they are outsourcing to? I deleted the email. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

They ran out of countries.  The new recruits are coming from Mars.  That’s why Elon Musk has made a big push for getting to Mars - he wants a pool of new workers that will work cheap😜

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

From the FAQs on that page:

"Intuit has partnered with 3 outsource staffing providers"

"Staffing varies across sites in the US and India."

IRonMaN
Level 15

I assume there could be a language barrier involved.  I've watched enough Swamp People episodes to know that some of those folks in Louisiana are harder to understand than some of those US tax experts in India😜

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN 👍 the Swamp People and the Viking episodes were two of the best series on TV.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Being someone that grew up fishing for walleyes, I always got a chuckle out of “fishing” for gators.  But I did like watching the show😁

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN Yeah you are exactly right. Should be hunting Alligators and not fishing. I used to go fishing years ago for walleye too, up on Lake Erie. One day it was extremely hot, so we dove off the boat to cool down. I had a nice money clip in my shorts, probably still at the bottom of Lake Erie. I didn't mind losing the money, but the money clip came from my Grandfather in Europe.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You should go out magnet fishing.  Lake Erie isn't that big of a lake so I'm sure you remember exactly where you lost it 😀

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah that's a good idea. I see a lot of people doing that in lakes. But we were way far out that day almost at the Canadian border which runs through the lake. Probably some big carp ate it.

IRonMaN
Level 15

On a serious note, it's too bad that you lost the money clip.  I was given my grandfather's 1914 pocket watch a few years back.  I brought it in to get it up and running so now I have it displayed in my office.  Every so often I give it a couple of winds to keep it in working order.  The watch isn't worth a lot of money, but it is worth a lot to me because of where it came from.

Slava Ukraini!