Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 Pro VPN Connection Issues

CD1965
Level 3

We recently purchased laptops with Windows 11 Pro. ProSeries 2023 works fine, until we try connecting via a VPN from outside our office. When opening ProSeries while connected via a VPN, we are able to log in, but all we see is the top and bottom of the screen and the homebase does not load. After a few minutes, it says "Not Responding". Has anyone else had issues with this and found a fix? Our IT group can't seem to figure it out. TY

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

There can be an infinite number of issues when it comes to connections.  Suggest you explain what your "issues" are so that someone with similar experience may share their solutions with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
CD1965
Level 3

Thank you.  I updated my original post.

itonewbie
Level 15

Is it a static dedicated IP you have?  Perhaps try changing your VPN server and see whether you get a response?  That would be my starting point.

It's always a possibility that Intuit's servers are set up to blacklist or firewall traffic coming from certain IP addresses, especially those associated with VPN's.

We also use VPN (with ProConnect) and haven't had any problem so far with our connections to Intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar