Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was this strange Additional Information page added in 2021 listing states?

roniswindell
Level 3

A page entitled "Additional information from your 2021 Federal Tax Return" with the next line "Electronic Filing Information Worksheet", third line "TB266........Continuation Statement, then a list of states, appeared on all my tax returns in 2021.  The page meant nothing that I could discern.  The states listed did not apply to the client's return.  The states were not the ones I had chosen to be included in my 2021 program.  What is this and how does one get rid of it?  I certainly hope it will not be in the 2022 software because I'm tired of having to remove it from all the tax returns!

I called technical support today about this problem, but they said there is no solution at this point.  

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

well the program isnt ready for use yet, still some updates will be coming before its complete, so it may correct itself in the next 3 weeks...but does it appear in all the copies, Filing, Client, Preparer?  You may be able to find it in the Print Options - Control Which Forms Print and choose NEVER to get rid of it.

EDIT:  Just noticed you have Basic, Im not sure what Print options you have in there.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
roniswindell
Level 3

Where are " Print Options - Control Which Forms Print"?  All I have on Print page in Basic is Printer Setup Options.

0 Cheers
roniswindell
Level 3

Yes, it appears on all copies.

0 Cheers