Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't the form for NYC1127 generating after I already selected it to be efiled in the federal info sheet ?

accounteck
Level 3
I already have it selected/updated in my program but when I go to go to the City return from the State there's no city return to choose from.
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
ljr
Level 8

Morning all, there is multiple posts on this already including one I started - look at the release date - it was supposed to be in the 2/17 update but now it is in the 2/24 update which is totally unacceptable. We now all have many piles of holding returns. Happy Saturday All. 

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
beerbill
Level 2

I am having the same issue.  I have a client who needs to file NYC-1127 and I have to hold up the return.  Can someone from Intuit please provide a release date on this form and the other NYC forms as well.  Thank you.

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

Morning all, there is multiple posts on this already including one I started - look at the release date - it was supposed to be in the 2/17 update but now it is in the 2/24 update which is totally unacceptable. We now all have many piles of holding returns. Happy Saturday All. 

beerbill
Level 2

Thank you for the information, that is helpful.  I tried to find the release date for the form but wasn't able to find it.  I agree, unacceptable for the release date to be this far into tax season.  Oh well, add another one to the "on hold" pile.  Cheers and happy Saturday to all!