Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the printing selected forms showing every form in the system?

DeBee840
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Because they evidently fixed something???????  Somebody else mentioned the issue yesterday.

Slava Ukraini!
RollTide68
Level 8

Print Select.png

Mine seems to be just showing what is in the "in use" section.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just use Print Return and then click Print Preview, you can uncheck the stuff you dont want.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxman1
Level 4

Same crap here.  I find if I shut down the program and restart, all is fine for a few returns.  But sooner or later the "Print Selected" shows all system forms, instead of "in use forms".  Quite annoying to have to wade through all the forms.  Been a very buggy year again Proseries !!!   Get this fixed !!!  

0 Cheers
taxman1
Level 4

Thats alot of clicks for only wanting one or two forms.  🙂  They need to fix the issue.  Lets not encourage them to drop the ball.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Get this fixed !!!"

You do realize that the people that fix those things really don't pay any attention to this place?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I doubt this would be high on any of the priority lists of things to fix. 

Again if you use Print Return and Select Print Preview it should only show the forms included in the actual return and you can uncheck what you dont want to print.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
mdtao31
Level 7

happened to me 2 i just shut printer off then turned on again and it was ok

LinZee
Level 2

I am having the same problem.  When I close out of the program and restart, it is okay again.  But this is happening more and more often.  And it is annoying having to take the extra time to close out and restart the program several times a day so I hope they do fix this!!

0 Cheers