Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my "Review" not working?

SueAnne
Level 2

My Review gets stuck and circles on the same three screens.  How do I correct this?

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

Are you using ProConnect Tax Online? If not, which software is giving you this grief?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
SueAnne
Level 2

ProSeries

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

That gives a lot of people griefe.

IRonMaN
Level 15

The review feature can really suck at times.  You can try going to the ProSeries start menu and select repair updates to see if that helps.  Otherwise you might just have to get used to watching ProSeries reruns for awhile.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Do you have 1099-MISC that's carried forward from previous year?   That's the common denominator in the returns that this happens to for me.  Delete it and re-enter.

SueAnne
Level 2

I do.  I will try that.  

SueAnne
Level 2

Went back and deleted my carry over 1099s and tried again.  DID Not Work.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

☹️    Well crap!

Ok.... if you uncheck the Diagnostics on the Review drop down it should go through the whole process without looping  BUT shouldn't have to do this....frustrating

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't typically don't input those troublesome 1099s and I know I had the looping going on earlier.  Of course sometimes that looping leaves me wondering whether my mind is going because some of those review items look awfully familiar.

Slava Ukraini!