Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you suppose it is that EVERY YEAR Intuit drags their feet with issuing the Illinois Payment Voucher??

Ephesians3-14
Level 8

I have dozens of 2019 corporate tax returns that I want to issue to my clients but cannot until Intuit releases the final version of Illinois Form IL-1120-ST-V.!!!!!! Why the unnecessary delay EVERY SINGLE YEAR? The form is available on the Illinois website and ready to go. But I can't print a final Illinois tax return until Intuit publishes the final version of the form. Soooo frustrating. I want to get paid for these returns.

Illinois has had the final form on their website for OVER A WEEK NOW, so why is Intuit dragging their feet and delaying release of the form??????

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I missed the "can't print the return" portion of your original post.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

IL doesn’t offer electronic payments?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Not the point. It's too bad I can't even print the IL 1120-ST until that dumb voucher is released by Intuit. It's final on the IDOR website, but for some reason it takes Intuit an extra 7-10 days to release it. EVERY YEAR!!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But it is a point.  Rather than hold up a bunch of returns, why not go that route?

MOST OF THE CONTENT POSTED TO THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY REGISTERED THIRD PARTIES NOT AFFILIATED WITH INTUIT. SUCH THIRD-PARTY CONTENT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON ORIGINATING THAT CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT INTUIT DOES NOT CONTROL, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE THAT INTUIT IS NOT LIABLE FOR, AND YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD INTUIT, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, MODERATORS AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF USE OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Nope. My original post was regarding why Intuit won't even allow us to print the Illinois S Corp return because the payment voucher in the software is not final. So, I can't (and you can't) even provide a copy of the IL corp return to the client....from which I would instruct them to make a payment (online or otherwise). They would rightly respond...."Um, yeah, I'm not making any payment (online or paper check) until I first see my IL corporate return." Then I would reply....you'll just have to trust me for now because my software company won't allow me to show you the return. So just make your payment online and trust me, everything is correct (not the real world scenario).  🙂

So it's not a matter of HOW the client would make their payment....the underlying point is why it takes Intuit so long to release a tax form that has been available on the IDOR website for almost two weeks. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I missed the "can't print the return" portion of your original post.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers