Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I delete the Hawaii Schedule X

paperhorder
Level 2
The system pre-loaded caregiver information from 2018, but I cannot delete that info or override it completely.  I try deleting the for, but system still shows it active with errors.

Using PS Prof 2019.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youre sure theres no 2441 in the fed return from last year? It carries over year to year.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Must be flowing over from the federal return...is caregiver info still included over there?

0 Cheers
paperhorder
Level 2

No

0 Cheers
paperhorder
Level 2

I tried deleting the line, but it leaves the state "GE" info in there and I can't override that in order to delete the Sch X.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive only prepared a handful of HI returns, Im not even sure what Sch X is....you said caregiver, is it related to the dependent care credit?

GE makes me think its about self employment income?

If you can't delete it then something is feeding to it from the federal.

0 Cheers
paperhorder
Level 2

It is the dependent care, but I have not told the Fed or State side there is any for the year.  Sounds like a "glitch" in the system.  Will contact them & have someone look at it.

Thanks

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youre sure theres no 2441 in the fed return from last year? It carries over year to year.

0 Cheers
paperhorder
Level 2

Duh!  That was it, although it had no amount in it. Thx