Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are 2021 SC state forms not printable at this late date?

JudyE
Level 2

I already efiled 2 SC returns and they have been accepted yet I cannot print the state returns because it says they are still unavailable. And yes I did update a

5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

Others have raised similar concerns about other state(s)and the federal. Hopefully intuit will devote the necessary resources to quickly address this issue.

Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Same question for the Illinois S Corporation payment voucher. It has literally been on the IDOR website for 2 full weeks, It takes that long for ProSeries to validate and update the form? Welcome to 1993.

JudyE
Level 2

Thank you for replying. I am glad to see it is not only me however... I am waiting...

JudyE
Level 2

Thank you for your reply. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I don't recall this happening in other years though. I did just update the software and nothing...

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit seems to have a silly notion that tax season starts in March this year.  So they think they are early if anything is ready before then.

Slava Ukraini!