Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to input 2020 corona virous related distribution for 2nd payment from 1099R if clients distributed for 3 payments

adtax2014
Level 1

I have one client. he did tax other places for 2020. He came to me and wants to pay rest of his 2nd and 3rd payment in 2021 pension from 1099R. which form I can use for that. 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Were waiting for the 8915F, IRS just finalized it last week, its not available in the software yet.

If you search the group for 8915F, literally dozens of threads on the subject.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

"He came to me and wants to pay rest of his 2nd and 3rd payment in 2021"

You mean, report the balance that is taxable, all in the second year. Just to clarify, because there potentially are other payments to make, but reporting for taxes to compute isn't the same as paying.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

"We're waiting for the 8915F, IRS just finalized it last week, its not available in the software yet.

If you search the group for 8915F, literally THOUSANDS of threads on the subject."

@Just-Lisa-Now-  corrected your post....😁

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.