Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do report in ProSeries PRO the following: Form-INT Line 13;and from Merrill Lynch's Summary of OID Items, Acquisition Premium and Tax-Exempt Original Issue Discount

jpriley2
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Double click on the entry line and a new window opens up...does that new window have a place for those items?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Double click on the entry line and a new window opens up...does that new window have a place for those items?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jpriley2
Level 1
Just Lisa Now, I understand how to get to the second input screen. That's not the issue.  The issue is which specific input box do I use to input the data from Line 13 and with respect to Merill Lynch's Summary OID, again which specific input boxes.  Specifically, do I use Box D, Line 4, to input the data from Line 13 of Form 1099-INT, do I use Box D, Line 2, for the Acquisition Premium listed on the Summary OID, and for the Tax-Exempt Original Issue Discount, I am not sure where to input it.
0 Cheers