Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter the K-2 and K-3 domestic filing exceptions for Form 1065 on Proseries?

Hank
Level 2

I am trying to locate the input sheets to enter the K-2 and K-3 domestic filing exceptions for Form 1065 assuming that they exist.  I found some generalized instructions for ProConnect but they do not seem to relate to the Proseries input sheets.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments 2
TaxProKate
Level 2

Good Luck!  Intuit has left ProSeries (Professional and Basic) in the dust after buying out Lacerte.  In prior years, Intuit never fixed the Schedule M to properly report PPP tax exempt income and expenses and I had to work around and manually input the Schedule M.  Also, this year apparently Working Families Tax Credit for Washington State form is available for Lacerte and Proconnect but not for ProSeries.  And numerous times over the last several years, ProSeries changed tax calculations after a tax return was filed and my clients were surprised by different refunds and/or notices due without any notification to me from ProSeries.  When clients begin to question my credibility, I begin to question why I'm using this software.  I am a long term user of ProSeries and was happy with the product until the last several years.

You will need to attach a statement to the Schedule K-1 that partners/shareholders will not receive a Schedule K-3 from the partnership/S Corporation unless the partners/shareholders request the schedule.  

Hank
Level 2

Thank you for the response.  

0 Cheers