Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find a List of Overrides? The program says I have an Override. The dialog box that pops up with this message says there's a way find a list of overrides.

YGale
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you use the Review button it should tell you where the overrides are located.

override.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you use the Review button it should tell you where the overrides are located.

override.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
hcliston
Level 4

Hi Lisa & Others,

I'm using Pro Series Basic, and I was unable to file a return tonight. The error message said I have an override. So I re-opened the return and searched and searched. I also searched all the Intuit "Help" on that topic, but I've come up with nothing.

Under LIST OF OVERRIDES, all I see is "The List of Overrides shows all the fields overridden . . . .CAUTION: Use the override feature only in those rare situations where the standard calculations are not appropriate for the tax situation."  

I don't see any list. Can someone help?

Thank you!

0 Cheers
hcliston
Level 4

Also--I've been looking through every page of the return, trying to find an override.  How will I know if I find it?  Will it be a different color?

Thank you!

0 Cheers