Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the estimated payment vouchers be final? The due dates are incorrect.

mecurtis
Level 1

9 Comments 9
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

We think that ProSeries may have this on their to do list.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I think we have to cut people a little bit of slack on this one because maybe they finally completed a client that had estimates and they noticed it. I know for myself the first clients that come in usually do not have to pay estimates. It is usually the clients that have the larger returns that come in later that have estimates so some people may not have noticed this yet.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun 😉

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN 👍Yeah Iron Man I'm just like you. But every once in a while someone will get pissed off at me or you because of our light-heartedness. But too bad. Like the old saying goes, "let them eat their cabbage twice"...

IRonMaN
Level 15

If Intuit was keeping score of people getting pissed at folks, I would be a distant number 2.  I think Bob would be cemented into that number 1 slot.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN speaking of estimates Iron Man, I am doing PA estimates right now, and the dates look okay!..Usually Pennsylvania is the ugly stepchild and doesn't get the priority like the Federal, but it looks like the roles were reversed for the estimates. Just my opinion.

mecurtis
Level 1

all good.  appreciate the quick fix

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Umm are you sure it's fixed? On mine it looks correct when you look at the form on the screen, but still prints out 2021 as the due dates.