Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will IL - 1040 be finalized ?

sam-saba
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

There was a fix for this some time ago. Illinois was having trouble updating.....try this.

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

There was a fix for this some time ago. Illinois was having trouble updating.....try this.

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

0 Cheers
sam-saba
Level 3
that's scary at this point - no need to panic ??
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
It's been that way since the season started so I wouldn't start looking for high roofs to jump off of.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
sam-saba
Level 3
that you very much for your responses - I very much appreciate it
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
4TAX
Level 2

I am having this problem in the 2019 program, have tried this fix, but no lick ?  anyone else ??

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like IL is set to be final on the 30th of Jan 2020    https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers