Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 2021 Louisiana S-Corp be available?

tax456
Level 4

LA S-Corp doesn't show up in Release Dates

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
tax456
Level 4
0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dont see it in the list for installation either, doesnt look like ProSeries supports it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
tax456
Level 4

It was supported before, but wasn't available until Feb 22, 2021.   I was hoping it would be soon.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont even see an option to install it, wasnt available to install in 2020 either

lascorp.png

0 Cheers
tax456
Level 4

LA doesn't distinguish between Corp or S-Corp, so with that said...I guess my question should be "when will the 1120 LA software be available?  I have the product selected, but inside the tax return for States..LA is not an option.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That one IS in the release dates  https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Looks like 3/4

0 Cheers
tax456
Level 4

Thank you

0 Cheers
Level 1

Since when, it has always been available and I have been using your program a long time.

JonathanV
Level 3

This is correct. Louisiana uses the C-Corp return. It originally was going to be available today, then it was pushed back to March 4th. I figure it will be pushed back again.

I've spoke with several other CPA firms, all have the Louisiana Corp available in their software. Just like the 8915-F.

Maybe by March 31st......

xpstx
Level 1

I checked and installed the 2021 LA 1120 state return module and the LA now shows up on my 1120S returns. There is no tick box to install LA on 1120S but it still works.

0 Cheers