Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I go to efile VA individual return with 760C attachment by pdf, I keep getting error message?

RCW
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
RCW
Level 2

It does not allow me to efile as it says I have not attached the 760C, but it shows as attachement?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
and the error message says.......

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
RCW
Level 2

It does not allow me to efile as it says I have not attached the 760C, but it shows as attachement?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im not familiar with VA, but in theres a list when you attach a file, that lets you pick the "type" of attachment, are you sure youre choosing the correct type so that it recognizes it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
FrankK
Level 4

I just posted a similar problem.

FYI - ProSeries generates the 760C as part of the VA return.  So it's not the 760 that is not being attached. It appears to be some other problem like the one I posted.  In my case, ProSeries wants a supporting statement attached as a PDF.  I attached it and ProSeries is still slinging off the error message. I'm going to disable error checking and move on.

0 Cheers