Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What were you doing when Proseries Quits or Stops?

ceciengcpasf
Level 3

The program keeps quitting.  Just updated the program before using it.  If your program quits,  maybe let the group know what were you doing.  Maybe redo the process and let us know if it quits again.  Really annoying !!!!  Maybe we can see a pattern.

Was putting in a new client from scratch.  After putting a few fields, it just quit.  Went back to same file and was able to finish it.

Started another new file and again it quit before any field was put in.

Anybody from Proseries listening ????  Let us know what you are trying to do to address the issue. Are you experiencing same issues on your end ?

We have removed most startup programs so only the system and proseries running.  We even open the taskbar manager to see if there is any unusual activity with cpu and ram usage.  All normal.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you clicked on the alert button in your program?

Slava Ukraini!
Frank Broadway
Level 3

Try to "Refresh updates" by selecting "Updates" in the menu and then select "Refresh Updates".

Tax Pro since 1993!
mts1203sa
Level 1

You are not alone.  I installed the update yesterday and ever since then Proseries stops working.  I go to print a return and it shuts off on me.  I had to constantly log in to Proseries yesterday.  Today I was closing a client file and it continues to shut down.  Must be the last update?

Martin V
Level 1

Same issue here. now the program won't even run... time to look elsewhere next season!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you read any of the above posts?

Slava Ukraini!