Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the full address for the Colorado 1099-G? It needs a street address.

Mimbreno
Level 3

The Colorado for 1099-G requires a street address (or is it a PO Box) for the 1099-G. I have he City and zip code unless it changed from 2022.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Holy cow, I thought I heard you were kidnapped by aliens.  Nice to see you.

I would be willing to bet you two dollars that if you just typed in "PO Box" for the street address, the return will be accepted without any issues.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you type the EIN up at the TOP of the 1099G worksheet, the rest should fill in automatically.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Holy cow, I thought I heard you were kidnapped by aliens.  Nice to see you.

I would be willing to bet you two dollars that if you just typed in "PO Box" for the street address, the return will be accepted without any issues.

Slava Ukraini!
Mimbreno
Level 3

I have typed in the EIN. It does not populate the street address. It keeps coming up as needed when I do final review.

Mimbreno
Level 3

I was kidnapped by aliens. Thanks for your answer. I just might do that unless someone actually comes up with the answer. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

it doesnt show one here

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

This is what I show for CO, I dont remember entering it like this, but made I did umpteen years ago, I only have a couple CO clients
co1099g.png

Camp1040
Level 10

Colorado   #84-0644739  Colorado Department of Revenue, Denver CO 80261-0005   

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

the program is insisting that the street address be filled in.

IRonMaN
Level 15

It looks like Lisa was looking over my shoulder when she entered that street address. 😉

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Google is still a good friend to have around

Contact Us By Mail | Department of Revenue - Taxation (colorado.gov)

Slava Ukraini!
Mimbreno
Level 3

Google didn't help. I'm thinking there is no street address for the 1099G so I took your suggestion and made the street address "PO Box". At least I can get the diagnostic to be happier. Could be a software glitch. It didn't care in the last 4 years. 

sjrcpa
Level 15

It's bad enough ProSeries wants an EIN for a state tax refund. Now a complete address?

And Hi Betty! Nice to see you.

Ex-AllStar