Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the continuous foolishness with sign-in security where I must repeatedly clicking School Buses, Stop Sign and Traffic Light? I have work to do not puzzles.

doug1
Level 1

Is anyone else wasting time continuously being challenged to play puzzle games when you have work to do?  It is no one but sometimes three sets and multiple times each day. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seen multiple posts from other s with a similar experience....hasn't happened here....yet.

I can only guess its a broken or corrupt cookie file that's causing it.

I saw someone say that if you X that window out, then log in again it doesn't come back again....or maybe try logging in Offline (theres a little blue hyperlink that says Offline on the sign in Window), see if that gets you past it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seen multiple posts from other s with a similar experience....hasn't happened here....yet.

I can only guess its a broken or corrupt cookie file that's causing it.

I saw someone say that if you X that window out, then log in again it doesn't come back again....or maybe try logging in Offline (theres a little blue hyperlink that says Offline on the sign in Window), see if that gets you past it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
doug1
Level 1
I climbed tech support wall as far as I could and the reply is pretty much "we don't care, you must have a technical problem with your computers cache".  And the program closing when you try to print, the answer is "we know ... press save more often".
0 Cheers
Liesal
Level 4
intersting as i have encountered this a few times and assumed it was a new security thing with intuit.
  But reading above it sounds not.  
 SO could someone confirm is this site wide on all programs or just some of us
0 Cheers