Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual conference

Sean_M
Level 3

Is anyone else having problems logging in to the virtual conference?  I'm using the link I received from when I registered, but when I try to login is says I'm not registered.  I've tried e-mailing support, but they say it may take 48 hours to respond.  I tried to re-register, but it says I'm already registered.  So frustrating!!!

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Mary Ann3
Level 1

Our office is also having issues logging in.  This has been going on for almost an hour.

I was able to reach ProSeries support personnel since there it not a number or contact information for the virtual conference.  It is Intuit that is having tech issues.  Sadly, they have not informed the customers that are registered for the event of the issue nor when we can log in successfully.

Maybe someone will let us know something soon.

0 Cheers
Sean_M
Level 3

Well I'm glad I'm not alone... but you'd think they'd have sent out a notice or something, I'd be more understanding with some communication.  I can't connect on the phone either.

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

If you're still having login issues, try this link here: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=244268  
Hope this helps!