Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update efile Status

sforsman
Level 1

I efiled a return on 2/22/23. It says "Received by Intuit" but I can not get an updated Status that the return was Accepted or Completed. Other returns that I transmitted afterwards have all been Accepted and Completed.  How do I find out what the hold up is?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

highlight the return in the Pending Tab, then instead of Receive Acknowledgements, use Update Acks of Selected Returns and see if that pulls in the acceptance/rejection message

updateacks (2).png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

highlight the return in the Pending Tab, then instead of Receive Acknowledgements, use Update Acks of Selected Returns and see if that pulls in the acceptance/rejection message

updateacks (2).png

sforsman
Level 1

Thank you. That cleared the Update Status to Accepted.😁

HMW
Level 1

I'm having the same issue and the solution is not fixing it...the return appears to be hanging in limbo...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Federal return or a particular state?  I think there's a few states that are slow to send Acks this week.

0 Cheers
HMW
Level 1

Federal still says "Sent to IRS" and AZ says "Received by Intuit" ...since early yesterday. I have efiled several other returns yesterday and today that have been accepted by both. Just this one continues to hang out unchanged...

Thanks, 

H

0 Cheers
loganvenu
Level 1

Did Proseries solve your issue

0 Cheers