Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update driver's license info

Linda-Sunshine
Level 3

I updated the expiration date on the driver's license and although it shows it is changed when printed it is the old one. I have closed ProSeries Basic and reopened several times, and it still prints old date. Any ideas?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try deleting the state return, then delete the ID verification form and see what happens.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Delete the form and try again.

Slava Ukraini!
Linda-Sunshine
Level 3

Didn't work. I even tried deleting the form saving & closing the client and then entering the information. Still the old date even though when you look at the form it is correct, printed it is not!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I was referring to the ID verification form in the federal return.  It sounds like you are referring to something on a state return?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Linda-Sunshine
Level 3

That is what I am referring to. You put in the info on the federal ID Verification and then when you print the state forms it shows up on the signature page at least for NM it does...

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try deleting the state return, then delete the ID verification form and see what happens.

Slava Ukraini!
Linda-Sunshine
Level 3

Perfect, thank you. I've been using ProSeries since 1999 and have never seen anything so odd!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers