Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS JUST STARTED, WHEN I PRINT PAFE 2 OF 1040 ON BOTTOM IT SAYS NO, WHY. DIDNT DO THIS 2 DAYS AGO.

elaine21
Level 1

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitLisaI
Level 3

Hi all, this week's release will correct this, the "no" should be printed next to line 27. Thanks for your help reporting this issue, please update this thread if after the update you are still experiencing this issue. 

View solution in original post

19 Comments 19
abctax55
Level 15

1)  PLEASE stop yelling, especially on a Sat. morning. Thanks

2) Asked/ not really answered yet tho :

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/why-are-the-letters-no-...

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I guess I dont scrutinize the actual forms very well, Im always just looking at the pertinent numbers..Ive got the 'no' bug too!

@Intuitjhaze  heres another one to add to the first one I tagged you in.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

Yep.... me too.   Wasn't there before the last update.    I opened return printed last week... surprise!  NO at bottom of page two.

IRonMaN
Level 15

That's odd, mine says YES 😜

Ok, I got nothing and I updated mine last night before I transmitted some returns.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

i just finished one. i dont see a "no", "yes", or "maybe" . finally, some good luck.

PATAX
Level 15

may be a computation, schedule or form within return that causes this. must not have had it on mine.

PATAX
Level 15

I spoke too soon on a previous post and now the dreaded "No" has shown up on a return I just finished. Looks like my evil eye lucky charm has been sleeping on the job.😉👁

IRonMaN
Level 15

It’s an easy fix.  Just slip on your ruby red slippers, click your heels 3 times and repeat “there’s no place like home”.  Just be on the look out for flying monkeys while you do that,

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

That's a great idea IronMan. Not sure though if Heidi will take to kindly to that little Toto fool coming around here.🐕😉

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Well, I guess I will join the party too. I got a happy little lonely "No" as well. 

But whats weird is I prepped another return 15 mins before without our lonely "No". 

@IntuitGabi 

@Intuitjhaze 

What say you guys? 

PATAX
Level 15

Yeah exactly same thing here. Did parents return yesterday and okay. Did dependent child this morning and I got the "No". I'm not worried about it though as I doubt if anybody will actually notice it, and it doesn't look like it affects anything.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

100% agree. I havent looked at one that i've already efiled and I dont think I will. This "no" seems innocent enough so, I wont do anything either. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

When it starts showing up on mine, I’m just going to start a contest ——— $100 to the first client that notices it.  I’m guessing I won’t have to pay it out so I will probably just end up using the $100 on a new ACME anti-anvil helmet.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

@IntuitLisaI 

Although I made references to the Wizard of Oz, please don’t go dropping PA’s post on top of someone else’s like Dorothy landing in Oz. If you are going to spend time merging posts of similar topics, this whole place will become about 2 dozen huge posts.  We would much rather have some info on the problem rather than following mushed posts.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Thanks IronMan. I appreciate it. I do not know why they did that. I don't know what's going on here with this forum lately. Maybe they don't want us coming here? If so, maybe they should consider hiring more employees to do the job that you guys are doing by helping fellow practitioners? Especially people like you and Lisa and sjr and dkh, etc. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

She is a new moderator ------------------ I think she thought she was helping 😁

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitLisaI
Level 3

I've posted internally about this issue, and will provide any information I receive back. I appreciate the benefit of the doubt and was attempting to get a scope of how many people were experiencing this issue. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.  

0 Cheers
IntuitLisaI
Level 3

Hi all, this week's release will correct this, the "no" should be printed next to line 27. Thanks for your help reporting this issue, please update this thread if after the update you are still experiencing this issue. 

Ron42661
Level 3

All fixed on mine