Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer last year file to this year program getting not enough memory but task manager indicates I have more than enough??

willisvermilyea
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a bug they know about. You need to wait for the update that corrects the issue.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a bug they know about. You need to wait for the update that corrects the issue.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
This error appears to only be affecting Partnership returns at this time, to the best of my knowledge.
0 Cheers
ben1
Level 1
has the update related to this been released yet?
0 Cheers
willisvermilyea
Level 1
What is the status of this update???
0 Cheers
Alee-W
Employee
Employee
The release for this unexpected behavior is slated for early January.
0 Cheers
jenny
Level 2
still can't transfer any update
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
It is supposed to be fixed next week.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I just updated this post https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1786868-why-can-t-you-transfer-2017-partnership-r..., but long story short, here is that update: We are hopeful for next weeks release.  Engineers were still working on this as of Friday, but that is the hopeful date for this.
0 Cheers
jenny
Level 2
thank you
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8

12/22:  I just downloaded latest 1065 and then just to test it, transferred to 2018, 17 2017 1065s with no problem, so maybe the "not enough memory" issue has been solved.  [I deleted those 2018 returns as I fear the program is still has bugs, and I do not need to work on 2018 yet]

0 Cheers