Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Personalized Tax Advice error?

NiniC
Level 1

The Personalized Tax Advice shows "Your Qualified Business Income Deduction was eliminated because your taxable Income exceeded the phase-out Threshold" even for lower income people with no business!  How to fix?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

This issue has been reported to development and should be corrected in a future update. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IntuitCharlene

This issue has been reported to development and should be corrected in a future update. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
We have been cutting and pasting posts about things like PMI, energy credits, etc.  Sounds like you could also save some time by cutting and pasting that answer :wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene
I may or may not have it on a sticky note on my desktop. I try to grab the ones I see that I know for a fact I reported to free up the more "Can I deduct this?" questions for you All Stars :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
dbaileycpa
Level 1
Please fix this. In the meantime we are deleting the line in each client that it does not apply to, printing, but not saving it.
0 Cheers