Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 7202 used to come up in my list of descriptions to attach as a PDF....not seeing it anymore

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive only had 3 or 4 of these, but the last one I had 7202T and 7202S were both in the list of descriptions

Did the rules change and its no longer required to be attached?   

I used Other as the description and Im not seeing any Efile error, so I guess Im good?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
jhbvtacpa
Level 5

I've had the same issue. I've just attached the PDF to be safe, noted it as other and wrote in the description.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I saw somebody else ask about it too, but haven't had a chance to look up if anything officially changed for the IRS.

As are doing, I would still attach it as a PDF.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I did, just thought it was weird...I didnt notice if I had an Efile error prior to attaching the PDF.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

I only see T, now:

Form 7202, Credits for Sick Leave and Family Leave for Certain Self-Employed Individuals (Taxpayer) Final, EF Ready

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Even a return that had the description back when I attached the form, its shows up as "Other" now.

Weird!

0 Cheers