Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That stupid little Action cannot be completed box that makes the program hang

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I usually only see it when Ive got other programs running, but this morning on a fresh reboot, only ProSeries 2023 was running, I get that little window, so I checked my Task Manager and I see a whole string of these, I used End Task on a few of them and the program finally freed up...this has to be a programming problem.  @IntuitGabi  can we ask development why this is happening?

pshangtaskmanager.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
4 Comments 4
IntuitGabi

Hi @Just-Lisa-Now-. Yes, let me see if I can get find additional information. Thanks! 

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

QuickBooks does that CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess all the time.  Or at least on my computer it does.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@dkh wrote:

QuickBooks does that CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess all the time.  Or at least on my computer it does.

it just seems like something isnt programmed right if it has to load it that process so many times and the program hangs.  If I end task on several of the ones that have 0% next to them, then the program frees up.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I agree with you Lisa.   I've closed QBs many times because the number of those has been so high.

Lol....sad thing, I just chalk it up to being another Intuit issue and accept it.

0 Cheers