Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank God they finally extended the filing date until May again this year

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's been a stressful tax season for a lot of us so I was really happy to hear that the IRS announced this afternoon that they were pushing the due date out to May 16th this year.  I'm sure a lot of you are going to be relieved having those extra weeks to work with.  So relax, go home early today  --------- the governor called and gave a stay of execution for tax preparers.

Also while I am here, has anyone heard any good April fools jokes lately? 😉

Slava Ukraini!
12 Comments 12
sjrcpa
Level 15

🤣

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  😁

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

Great News...

Heading out early today for a WI Fish Fry!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You just made me jealous -------- I love fried fish.

Just to clarify ---------- lutefisk is not fried fish ---------- I didn't want to confuse anyone.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

I hear that as of today, it is illegal to put pineapple on pizza.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
IRonMaN
Level 15

That sounds like a reasonable law to me.

Slava Ukraini!
taxes96786
Level 9

All well and good for filing purposes but TP still has to pay tax owed by 04/15.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Ok 🙄

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here:

https://montana-mint.com/lastbestnews/2016/04/despite-injuries-laurel-bison-run-considered-a-big-suc...

Bison-Run-1

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm guessing that since the due date was pushed back to May, a lot of tax preparers were able to enjoy the day running with the bison.  Hopefully none of the bison were injured by those scissors that tax preparers are known to run with at this time of year.

Slava Ukraini!
taxes96786
Level 9

Full info is: it is illegal to put pineapple on pizza a and call it Hawaiian pizza

qbteachmt
Level 15

I think there are people who would make that illegal to call it "pizza." Personally, I like pineapple grilled, baked, and on dough-based foods. I put chunks in my bread pudding; it's a great offset to huckleberries.

0 Cheers