Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texas Margins Tax Retrun

dnixon
Level 2

I have a 1041 return.  When I check the TX original return to be Filed Electronically it seems fine but when I go over to the Texas return, the e-file box isn't checked and won't let me.  I filed the Federal and state last year just fine.  

Is this a fix they are working on?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

dnixon,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I agree that the TX electronic filing checkbox is not functioning as intended for fiduciaries.  We are working to evaluate the issue and provide a resolution as soon as possible. 

I will post any updates on the matter here as I receive them.  Thank you for you patience.  

0 Cheers
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

dnixon,

An update to the federal fiduciary product was released today (4/12/22) that will resolve your electronic filing issue.  Please update your Proseries software and review the TX Info Worksheet.  The electronic filing checkbox should now be checked. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your help in finding the issue.  

0 Cheers
dnixon
Level 2

Thanks a ton Mark. It now works perfect!!

0 Cheers
msmith7305
Level 7

Mark -

A little off topic but why is Intuit holding my TX Margin Tax e-file? Has been received by Intuit but has not been sent to the taxing authority.

0 Cheers