Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Scan Import not working Proseries Professional 2020

wasteoftime
Level 1

Does anyone know what the glitch is with the Tax and Scan feature in proseries not working or how to fix it?

I have spent the entire day either on hold or talking to incompetent lower tier support that will not transfer me to someone who knows how to resolve the issue. 3 calls to them: first call at 1pm -  hold for an hour plus only to get someone that knew nothing and hung up on me; call two  - waited over an hour for a call back and then spent almost 1.5 hrs with a nice woman who could not help me, nor could the support she was communicating with, only to be transferred to account management, after she promised she was not transferring me. Obviously account management could not help with a technical issue as it was the WRONG DEPT; Account management put me back in the queue for the tech support where I have been holding for 2 hrs...waiting for another tier one incompetent level one support. This software is too expensive, support is TERRIBLE, and so after more than 15 years I can say Tax Slayer or Drake here I come!!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here