Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Scan and Import Unlimited

klgoodwin61
Level 2

I ordered Tax Scan and Import Unlimited as part of this year's tax package. When I downloaded my software, this was not included in the package. I have since called 7 times to get it downloaded and each time I am told in 24-48 it would be ready to download. And it's still not in my package. Has anybody else had an issue with this and how did you get them to actually process the order so it could be downloaded? This has gotten me so mad that I may not even use ProSeries next year. What horrible customer service!

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I've never used it,  is it a separate product, or a built in feature that you get access to once youve paid for it?  I thought it was a built in add-on, not a separate download.

I think you just need to update your licensing   TOOLS > License Product then follow the instructions for using it here

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/form-1040/importing-scanned-source-documen...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
klgoodwin61
Level 2

When I do that, I get an error message that my license in currently not available. "This may be due to an issue with your order". There is an issue with my order....I didn't get what I ordered!

It is an add on, but was on my DPO invoice. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi can you help with this situation?  

IntuitGabi

Thanks @Just-Lisa-Now- 

@klgoodwin61 I can understand how frustrating that is, definitely not the experience we want for you. Let me do some research and see what I can find out. I'll be in touch! 

klgoodwin61
Level 2

No response. But that's what they have told me 6 other times. They say they are escalating it and it will take 24-48 hours. It's getting to the point where we just have to start entering the documents by hand. I'm really disappointed that they haven't taken care of this after 7 calls.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

FWIW many of us long time users of ProSeries find it just as efficient to enter manually than to scan then verify that the import pulled the complete data info the correct places, too many non-standard docs out there, too much room for error.   

The data entry of forms is literally the quickest simplest part of the job and I trust myself more than I trust a machine.