Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Organizers and Tax Questionnaire

Hub
Level 4

I am new to ProSeries this year as I am migrating from Ultra Tax.  I am using Intuit Link and there is a questionnaire and a checklist that I can send to my clients.  I have also converted my prior year data to ProSeries and now have the Organizer for 1040 available.  I know I could print the organizer to a PDF and then email that to my client, but that seems like a duplication on many items.  The questionnaire has questions that can be edited and sent via Intuit Link which the clients can answer and return, but the organizer has basically the same questions. I can not seem to figure out how to remove the questions form the organizer so I could send it without duplicate questions.  Since the client can not input to the organizer I am intending to use it just for information this year.

I have tried to upload the questionnaire to a client without success, so I must be doing something wrong in Intuit Link.

Is there a way to eliminate the questions in the questionnaire?

What if I subscribe to the ProSeries Tax Organizer product?  What do I get with that product?

I am obviously missing something in the transition.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here