Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORTING STATEMENTS NOT PRINTING

gbayus
Level 3

Hey ProSeries....PROGRAMMING CODE ISSUE

I just notice that at the very least, a SUPPORTING STATEMENT enetered for cost basis on Form 8949 DOES NOT PRINT.  I have seen some supporting statements from other forms print but nothing for the 8949. (I should say the 1099-B Worksheet but should reflect as Form 8949)

Looking at 2021, deosn't appear that supporting statements related to generating the 8949 didn't orint either.  This needs Fixed!

Please investigate and FIX the Code!

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im not sure those have ever printed to be honest, I figured they were mostly for our own information...are you saying they used to print in the past and just now stopped?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
gbayus
Level 3

I edited my post. After checking 2021 didn't print either. I have the instance this year I need the supporting statement. They need to print just like every other supporting statement prints.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I see options in Print With Return for printing Supporting Statements, if thats checked and it still doesnt print, you may be stuck printing it manually.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪