Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State forms delay

jetlumac
Level 3

every the PA Local tax form is not available till mid February....it never changes and causes hardship in streamlining the preparation of PA tax returns...why the delay

6 Comments 6
PATAX
Level 15

Thanks for posting this. This issue has been brought up on this forum, and hopefully it gets addressed soon. Also I know there are many tax preparers in Pennsylvania who use Pro Series, and are reading this right now, and are not registered to use this forum. Please register, and leave your comments about this issue, so maybe it can be addressed in a prompt manner. Thank you

IRonMaN
Level 15

I thought I heard that the PA local returns were being pushed back to 3/17 to free up time to get the 2210, 8915F and 7203 forms done............................... just kidding 😜

Slava Ukraini!
TAXOH
Level 11

Some Ohio locals are the same thing.  Not ready till mid February even though there are no changes.  So you can't print it and give a client a full copy of their return till after then and it affects cash flow.

jetlumac
Level 3

This simple form….the Pa local…the format has not changed in years…completed returns cannot be picked up and paid for…interrupts and slows down the whole process…this happens every year…intuit should be more proactive in getting these forms approved…not just waiting for the government to respond…

jetlumac
Level 3

This simple form….the Pa local…the format has not changed in years…completed returns cannot be picked up and paid for…interrupts and slows down the whole process…this happens every year…intuit should be more proactive in getting these forms approved…not just waiting for the government to respond…

Very disappointed as to how this is handled…happens every year…

PATAX
Level 15

@TAXOH @jetlumac @IRonMaN.  but according to a poster on this forum, Pennsylvania has "Podunk" towns, so I guess we are not too important? Maybe Ohio has "Podunk" towns too?, since it is basically the same as its neighbor, Pennsylvania? ......Hmmmmmmm, just wondering and just joking😉😄lol....